Launch of education resources for consumers with disability
Under the Australian Consumer Law, people with disability have rights when buying products or services, whether you buy something in-store, online, at home or over the telephone.
The Australian Consumer Law Regulators have released a range of education resources to help people with disability understand their consumer rights. Resources include:
- Your consumer rights: a guide for consumers with disability
- Information for consumers with disability factsheet
- Your rights when you buy something
- Educational videos that explain consumer rights
- A guide to competition and consumer law: for businesses selling to and supplying consumers with disability.
Find out more about the resources for consumers with disability.