There are many ways you can get involved in International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD).
- Hold or attend an event on, or around, 3 December.
- Join or start a conversation in your community to promote awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability.
- Read, watch and listen to the stories and experiences of people with disability to challenge your attitudes and assumptions.
- Take action in your community to remove barriers and improve accessibility for people with disability.
- Help spread the word and share your messages of support for #IDPwD online.
Check out our information kits for ideas and tips to help your school, community group or workplace recognise IDPwD.
You can also find a range of digital resources and printable products on our resources page.