FestAble is a free event for everyone, to recognise and celebrate the 15% of Moonee Valley’s residents living with disability*, along with their families, carers and friends, in a day of music, dance, art, sport, inspiration and inclusion.
It’s a day for people of all abilities and talents to take centre stage – and shine!
Inside the Crown Street Stables and surrounding Coronet Park, there will be a huge range of fun and inclusive activities, including:
- An art exhibition with local artists Patrick Francis and Sue Armstrong
Dhumnya Walan-walan (yarning circle) with Wurundjeri Elders
music from local artists, including Moonee Valley’s very own country musician Johnny Shilo
- Dance performance from Leap into Dance
- African coffee
- BBQ/sausage sizzle (vegetarian, gluten-free and halal options available)
inclusive yoga sessions
- Silent Disco with Guru Dudu
sporting activities with North Melbourne FC, Football Victoria and Avondale FC’s all
- Abilities soccer program and much more!
26 November 2023 – 11:00 am
– To –
26 November 2023 – 03:00 pm
Crown Street Stables and Coronet Park
40 Crown Street
FLEMINGTON VIC 3032
Guests to this fabulous and free event will be supported by an Auslan interpreter, accessible facilities, and the City of Moonee Valley’s staff. Members of Moonee Valley’s Disability Advisory Committee will also be on hand for a chat.
- Map, social story, program and photo consent form are all available on the website to view and download.
- A quiet tent and carers tent are available.
- Bring a picnic and stay for the day!