Abilities Unleashed – Adults
Adult is a national initiative by Disability Sports Australia focused on promoting active pathways for people with disabilities.
These days mark the initial steps in the active journey of adults living with disabilities. Each event aims to motivate and enable participants to discover local active opportunities within a fun, safe, and inclusive environment.
The program provides a platform for local inclusive programs and disability service providers to collaborate and connect people with disabilities in their area.
Benefits of attending the day:
- The health benefits of physical activity
- building social wellbeing and friendship
- strengthening balance, coordination, and mobility skills
- working as part of a team, collaborating, and planning
- increased self-esteem through a sense of achievement.
Disability Sports Australia: aims to get more Australians with disabilities active more often while working nationally to support sport and active recre
1 December 2023 – 10:00 am
– To –
1 December 2023 – 01:00 pm
Perry Park Recreation centre
1B Maddox Street
ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
Bus parking not available – drop off and pick up zones only