International Day of People with Disability
Celebrating International Day of People with Disability
- The City of Sydney Council is building 2100 braille and tactile signs to improve accessibility in the city. http://t.co/clnlMAwBYV
- Retweeted by IDPwDRT @DJobling: "@PDCNSW: Attend our Educational Initiatives showcase for @IDPwD International day of people with #disability http://t.co/AQpBCD8RDB"
- Retweeted by IDPwDRT @ANDisability: #Paralympics champ Angie Ballard promotes campaign to encourage young ppl w #disability to "Get Involved" in sport http://t.co/JoyzuhIc0O
- Retweeted by IDPwDRT @AHRItweets: Congratulations Disability Employment Award winner @Westpac Group! #AHRIdiversity
- Retweeted by IDPwDRT @EnabledEmploy: @stellajyoung @Graemeinnes @ANDisability @markbagshaw We are so excited to announce our #IDPwD event! http://t.co/1P3QW0sNLm
- Good to see women’s wheelchair basketball tournament in Kabul, Afghanistan providing better access to sport for #PWD. http://t.co/NPEs2UpAZp