2020 Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Festival
The Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Festival is a unique community event that promotes and celebrates physically active lifestyles for people with disability.
This year our festival is going virtual – with interactive sessions, videos, Q&As and special panels – and you’re invited!
When: Friday 11 – Saturday 12 December 2020
At the 2020 VDSR Festival you can:
– Learn about different sport and active recreation opportunities for Victorians with disability – and ask questions
– Try different activities using items from around your house
– Connect with physical activity providers in regional Victoria
– Meet AAA Play ambassadors at the specialist schools’ session
– Learn how Paralympic classification works
– Understand how the NDIS can help you play sport
– Join the industry panel on the future of the disability sport and recreation sector
It’s free to attend, all you need to do is register: www.hopin.com/events/disability-sport-and-recreation-festival
11 December 2020 – 8:00 am
– To –
12 December 2020 – 4:00 pm
All videos will have closed captions and a transcript available. All live panel sessions will have live captioning and/or an Auslan interpreter.