Grow Inclusion In Our Community – Film Screening Event
Celebrate IDPwD day with us by focusing on the achievements of people living with disabilities to ensure more inclusion, equality and empowerment within our community.
If you enjoy watching award-winning short films by and about people with disabilities, want to learn more about disabilities, know someone with a disability or have a disability, we would love to see you there!
• Iva Strnadová, Professor in Special Education and Disability Studies at the UNSW
• Martin Wren, Founder of Focus On Ability Film Festival & CEO of NOVA Employment.
Finger food and mocktails will be made and served by our inclusive Food Technology Faculty alongside musical entertainment, provided by our students with special needs.
Come along and enjoy the fun. Everyone is welcome!
**Please RSVP ASAP as seats are limited.**
4 November 2019
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Matraville Sports High School (UNSW building – K)
Cnr Anzac Pde & Franklin St
Chifley NSW 2036
• accessible public transport within walking distance
• accessible parking spaces
• ground floor venue
• wheelchair accessible toilet with handrails
• space allocated between chairs for wheelchair access & guide dogs
• chairs with and without arms available, to cater for physical needs
• captions on films to assist hearing-impaired audiences
• reserved seats in front to enable a clear view for people who are visually impaired, deaf or hearing impaired
For more information
0411 229 935