The 2013 National Disability Awards (the Awards) will take place in the Great Hall at Parliament House in Canberra on Tuesday 26 November 2013.
Nominations opened 13 May 2013 and closed on 5pm AEST Friday 28 June 2013.
How to nominate
There are three ways that you can nominate:
- By completing the online form below;
- By downloading the Word, PDF or audio version from below and email/post in; or
- By requesting a hardcopy, including Braille, and return by post.
Before you start
It is important to read this section before you start your submission.
In 2013 nominee permission is required for nomination content and the actual submission. It is a good idea to download the Nomination Form and draft your answers before starting. We suggest you prepare answers in a word document first. This will also assist you when seeking approval from the nominee. If you choose to use the online form, you have the ability to save your progress, however we do not recommend you use the Save Draft feature if you’re using a public computer (e.g. public library or an Internet café computer).
Important information you must read:
- Conditions of entry
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Award selection criteria
- Important award dates and information
- 2013 National Disability Awards - Nomination Guidelines and Form (Word Doc | 88kB) | Listen to audio version of Word Doc
- 2013 National Disability Awards – Nomination Guidelines and Form (PDF version | 5.8MB) | Listen to audio version of PDF